Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ghostly Messenger

As I walk alone on the sandy beach,
At the water edge,
Watching the waves creeping over,
the shoreline.
There is a flash of light from a nearby lighthouse.
Sudden memories of my past start,
playing before my eyes.
The memories are so intense,
that tears filled my eyes.
As I look into the shadows of my past.
I see the ghosts of those long past.
As I watch them play.
I wonder where times has fled?
I see them floating by as they,
glitter and shine.
They seem to live in a world,
of gray-silent, mist.
It's intriguing to watch these ghosts.
from another time.
There where my mentor, teachers, and friends.
I wonder if they see me?
But do they still remember me?
I will ponder this question as time goes on.
But they will always be a part,
of me untouchable by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home