Friday, July 08, 2005

Enchantment

He is intelligent,
He has wit,
and earth common sense.
He is courageous.
I never realize such beauty existed.
While all I do is pine for him.
I cannot touch.
This loneliness of mine.
He become my only bliss;
I burn,
With what you cannot quite return.
I love him as he is uprecdictable, infuriation, bewitching.
passionate.
Was I crazy to love him?
We become friends but,
the idea being togeter and kissing one another hot skin was far from his heart.
He awaken things in me I did not know I could feel.
There a passion inside me it burns like a candle in a lantern.
To near to run yet.
To far to run away,
Can't you see I love you with all my heart.
He was a marvelous discovery,
But he was kindred spirit, and independent and self-sufficient.
I'm enchanted.
I'm possessed.
I'm in love.
But our love is demising into darkenss into a unreachable distance.
Please don't close the gate on paradise.
Don't shut the door to passion of dreams and desires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home