Sunday, August 14, 2005

Nobody Fault

Nobody Fault
I admire you from afar now.
We have faults some more than others.
But that what makes us humans after all.
My fault was I walk away from you.
With out giving you a chance.
Because of what somebody else did to me.
I never told you when you tired to comfort me.
I like the way your body felt.
The strength of your body was incredible.
I like the way you made me look into your eyes.
I saw a soul there just like me.
But I thought you where pitting me.
That I did not need.
I was so hurt that night,
And you took the time try and make it all right again.
But sometimes in you life your delt a hand.
I was delt the Ace of Spade that night.
Instead of the Queen of Heart.
I understand now I had pick up the wrong card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home