Monday, August 01, 2005

Wishing You Where Here

I hear thunder and lighting striking the earth outside my window.
My thoughts start to drift back to the day I meet you.
I wonder if you are thinking about me to?
I hear music playing in the background from a old radio.
And recall the day I meet you.
You told me that day.
You would sing me a song.
You sang to me what a wonderful voice you had.
The song you sang had a dark forbidden melody too it.
But the song swiftly ended.
I realize at that moment time moves to fast.
I wish I could capture that moment of time and put it
in a time capsule to remember forever.
We will never know what could have been.
We never find out what time and faith could have held for us.
I hope one day I can get a second chance to meet you again.
Until that time comes I keep wishing you where here with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home