Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Nightmare

Nightfall, darkness.
Seattle over the land.
Casting a blue-gray shadow, the light thinning fading slowly away.
He was my inspiration for my magic with ink and pen.
He was my keeper of my dreams.
I knew that, I never be sad or blue.
As long he was a part of my life.
But time came and change it, time was our worst enemy swift and elusive.
With him gone I feel like a shadow empty and dim.
All sense of time slipping away.
Time has no relevance in my life any longer.
He was my rock we use to share are joys and sorrows,
Our elation and despair.
There was time when our love was like a rainbow in the waterfall,
or a eagle soaring free with no care.
But those times are gone.
He always shared every thought with me, every dream, every wish, every fear.
I love him like a wild thunderstorm, like a helpless rage.
But time came and change it all.
Now I sit here with pencil and paper in hand.
Wishing you would take time out and understand that we,
Gave up love, friendship, trust.
Nothing lift but a cold dark empty feeling.
To be alone cold and empty.
You brought me back to life once to joy and pain.
I remember things, but I do not wish to.
I cannot forget things, I wish to forget.
Sometimes love's can be cold and mean thing that.
Leaves little behind when it goes away.
Hoping this nightmare will end one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home